Consectetur adipisicing elit sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco ...
B.P. Sulakhe Commerce College is one of the branches of Shri Shivaji Shikshan Prasark Mandal Barshi, founded by Late Karmveer Dr. Mamasaheb Jagdale and had developed it since 1934. Mamasaheb devoted his entire life selflessly for the development of this Mandal which consequently reflects its light on the drought-prone area of Solapur and Osmanabad districts in the Western Maharashtra.
- Due to the working of this Mandal, thousands of students not only got educated but also morally built up by the philosophy of Mamasaheb as, “Simple leaving and high thinking”,“Work is worship” etc. By observing his sincere, fully devoted, entirely selfless work for the upliftment of under privileged classes, many institutions, organizations honored him by offering various awards.
- * D. Lit – offered by Marathwada University Aurangabad, (M.S)(1980)
- * Doctor of Science awarded posthumously by Mahatma Phule Agricultural University, Rahuri. Dist-Ahmadnagar(M.S.)
- Following awards offered to the management after his passing away.
- Maharashtra State Vanashri IInd Puraskar 1995.
- Brmhadeo Dada Mane Pratisthan, Solapur, namely Karmveer Bhaurau Patil Educational Purskar, 1998
- Maharashtra State Dalit Mitra Purskar by Social Justice Department 2003
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open Universit y Nashik Purskar 2013 At present management runs 5 Primary Schools, 14 Secondary schools, 5 vocational course centers, 2 Agricultural schools, 5 senior colleges, 3 Training colleges, one printing press and one hospital.
- A well-known industrialist late Bhagwantrao Pandharinath Sulakhe, donated fifty thousand rupees generously by observing the sincere efforts of Dr.Mamasaheb Jagadale. To honor his assistance Mamasaheb started separate Commerce College and named it as B.P. Sulakhe Commerce College.
- This is a single faculty Commerce college. This may be only one separate commerce college at taluka level in the jurisdiction of Solapur University. The main aim of the college is to impart commerce and computer education to develop sikills, to provide opportunities of integrity, innovation & excellence to the students.
- At present the college runs junior commerce, junior arts, vocational courses, senior commerce (B.Com.), senior computer applications, (BCA),PGDCA, M.Com., M.Phil. in Commerce & Management and Ph.D. in Commerce, Management and Ph.D in Business Economics- In 2004 NAAC have accredited our college at 'B' level.
- Since then our college has started its progress in all ways, i.e. student strength, infrastructure facilities, results, availability of teaching aids, starting of research Centers etc